There’s still time to bid — until December 31!
I am just starting to pull out of the holiday candy rush at BonBonBar, and I feel especially bad for not posting about this sooner, as I’ve been looking forward since last year to contributing to Menu for Hope’s holiday campaign, which benefits the UN World Food Programme.Â For more details, you can read Chez Pim’s FAQ.
I am contributing a BonBonBar Tower for the raffle.Â The code is UW23.Â This fabulous assortment of handmade BonBonBar treats includes:
* 3 Caramel Nut Candy Bars
* 3 Malt Candy Bars
* 3 Orange Candy Bars
* 3 Single Malt Scotch Candy Bars
* 12 Vanilla
* 12 Passionfruit Marshmallows
* 1 Container of Hot Chocolate Mix
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at Chez Pim and MattBites.
2. Go to the donation site at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhope5 and make a donation.
3. Each $10 you donate will give you one toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code.
For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02
4. If your company matches your , please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win.Â Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
And I’m off to go back to the kitchen!